Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stiff Competition


Jayson's apparently trying to upgrade his current status with his "BFF".
The other night Jess and I were sitting on the couch watching TV before bed. Jayson wouldn't go to sleep so he was hanging out with us. Rather, he was cuddling with Jess. I was the third wheel.
It got worse.
I heard Jess chuckle so I looked over to see what was so funny. Jayson had his arms locked around Jess' neck. He was staring longingly (yes, longingly) into Jessica's eyes. His head was tilted to the side and he was clearly smitten with his mommy. It was all Jess and I could do to not laugh outloud.
"How long has this been going on?" I asked her.
"A couple days now." she responded.

Well, I've decided to think it's cute.
But still a little creepy.
Jayson better be ready for a war, cause I'm gonna fight for my woman.

You better bring it...Momma's boy!

2 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Hold on...I've got to stop laughing!
That is too funny...he is rather cute but I think he's rather young for Jess!!!
Can't wait to hear the rest of the story of "mama's boy!"

Maria said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww...