Sunday, December 13, 2009

Before and After (well not quite)

It's been a while since I have left any musings.
Been thinking today about this past year and all the changes we have experienced.
Most noticeably, we are expecting our second little boy, and last child (as I have been informed).

I was looking at a photo of me with the soccer team I coached last year. I keep it in my office at work and I was noticing the difference from a year ago. Thought it might be a good time to post a before and after photo online. I don't plan on it being "after" quite yet, as I still have a ways to go to get down to my goal weight. But 125 pounds so far feels amazing.
I have been thinking about how much life has changed for me personally over the past year, and I may expound on that in future posts. But for now, I think I'll just post the pictures.


This was me trying to keep up with Tayler's soccer team as I coached them on the field.

This is a picture with me and the love of my life! Still can't believe she fell in love with me, but sooo glad she did!


These are photos we took last night of me holding the suit pants I was wearing in that picture above with Jess. Can't believe these used to be tight. I remember each week as I was getting ready for church or church meetings, I would say a silent prayer that they would fit. Now I say a prayer of gratitude that they don't!

3 comments:

Jenny Moore said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!
Sean you look AMAZING!!!
Congrats on your hard work!
You have a great family and we all love you!!!!
Thanks for coming back to the blog world, you have been missed!! :)

Maria said...

A.MAZE.ING. You look great! I'm excited to hear about your 10K Turkey Trot! 10K, eh? Didn't feel like you needed to run a silly old 5K...gotta go with the 10K, right? Again. Amazing! Way to go!!

Unknown said...

Congrats!