Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Fathers Day


Fathers Day was the best!
Started the day with a royal breakfast treatment. Six course meal to start the day.
Short church schedule.
Picnic afterwards with my family at Farmington Pond.
It was awesome.
Here are some of my favorite pictures from the picnic.

Here is Jayson headed for the camera. Again.



Two seconds left before I get mauled.



Rylee and Tayler kept running down the hill as fast as they could. This was one of the few times they made it to the bottom without one of them falling flat on their face or back. Not so good at putting on the brakes yet.



They are the best of friends. The other day Jessica asked Rylee if one of the neighbor girls was her best friend. She answered, "Tayler's my best friend". They are so lucky to have each other.



I am a very lucky Dad! Thanks Sweetheart, Tayler, Jayson, and Rylee for a great day!

No comments: